Book and Stay from January 14 to April 15, 2013, to save 15% and earn a total of 5,500 bonus miles after four stays. The more you stay, the more you’ll earn. Here’s how:
First stay—15% off + 500 bonus miles
Second stay—15% off + 750 bonus miles
Third stay—15% off + 1,000 bonus miles
Fourth stay—15% off + 1,250 bonus miles
That’s a total of 3,500 bonus miles, in addition to earning up to 500 regular Aeroplan miles per stay†. Simply remember to enter your Aeroplan Number to the Special Requests field when making your reservation or show your Aeroplan Card at check-in. Delta Privilege members can add their Aeroplan Number to their Delta Privilege profile.
Getting miles and more out of every hotel stay. Just another advantage staying at Delta Hotels and Resorts. Hurry to take advantage of this great earning and saving opportunity. Offer ends April 15, 2013.
• Available for new bookings made between January 14, 2013 and April 15, 2013 for stays between January 14, 2013 and April 15, 2013.
• Not valid with any other offer, promotion or discount.
• Applies to new bookings only using rate code (D15) or promotional Code (PD15) online.
• Not valid on group bookings.
• Subject to availability. Some blackout dates may apply.
• Aeroplan Number must be provided at the time of reservation and members must quote Promotional Code (PD15).
• Be sure to enter your Aeroplan Number in the special requests field.
• Aeroplan Miles awarded on qualifying rates.
Guests who book and stay at a Delta hotel or resort property will qualify for additional bonus rewards depending on stay frequency during the Promotional Period. Guests must be Aeroplan members and shall provide their Aeroplan number for each hotel at time of reservation in order to be eligible. Guests who meet the minimum stay frequency requirements during the Promotional Period will be rewarded with a one-time issuance of additional Bonus Aeroplan Miles after the end of the promotion and no later than May 15, 2013.
Earn 500 Aeroplan Miles for each eligible stay when paying one of the following rate types: Hotel sell rates, Provincial and federal government rates, Corporate rates, CPSA rates, Canadian Bar Association and Corporate association that has a special agreement with Delta Hotels rates, Travel agent consortia rates, Deltahotels.com rate of the day, Corporate rates, Government rates and aeroplan.com rewards reservations