In as little as 15 stays or 30 room nights, Platinum members will immediately experience a heightened level of personal service and recognition. You’ll be glad to know that your Platinum card will not add inconvenient weight to your wallet, even though it’s heavily loaded with rewards and possibilities – including all the rewards of a Delta Privilege member, plus:
- $300 hotel credit to be used towards dining, guest rooms, meetings and events
- Platinum Members are eligible for unlimited upgrades at time of check-in, based on availability. Upgrades are defined as the next room category from what was reserved, up to and including Signature Club and suites.
- Nightly turndown service (upon request) – Members are asked to notify us if they wish to receive turndown service, by emailing email@example.com (please provide your first and last name, Delta Privilege number and email address)
- Complimentary full American or continental breakfast
- 48-hour guaranteed availability
- Personalized choice of welcome snack (Fresh, Savoury and Inspired) or 250 Aeroplan miles** – Platinum members now have the choice of a welcome snack or 250 Aeroplan miles for every stay, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hrs in advance of arrival (please provide your first and last name, Delta Privilege number and email address).
- 500 frequent flyer miles (on qualifying rates).
- Enhanced partnership savings and rewards with Avis
The more you stay, the more you enjoy. Once you become a Delta Privilege Platinum member, you’re only ten stays away from becoming Platinum Plus+. This keeps getting better and better.