Family travel made easy at St. John’s, Newfoundland, hotel
We treat young travelers with the courtesy and respect they deserve during their stay, while offering a wide range of services and amenities that parents are sure to appreciate. When you stay in St. John’s, Newfoundland, you can expect our hotel to provide the following services:
- Children 17 and under stay free with a parent or guardian.
- Children 6 and under eat free from the children’s menu.
- Children 7–12 eat for half-price from the regular menu or at list price from the children’s menu.
- Children from infants to age 7 receive an age-specific “Kids’ Essentials” kit upon check-in.
- Safety kits including socket protectors, bandages and night-lights are also available.
- Snacks and medications can be stored in the mini fridges available in each guest room.