Often referred to as one of the world’s most diverse cities, Toronto is a rich mosaic of cultures and activities. With more than 100 cultures celebrated in Greater Toronto, visitors come to take in local art, entertainment and cuisine from around the world, all within various pockets of the city.
From tantalizing world cuisine, to a vibrant music scene, Toronto’s neighbourhoods are where the world’s most diverse ethnicities mix, mingle and thrive.
Explore all that Toronto has to offer with Delta Hotels and Resorts as your home base. A few of our favourite things to do:
- Torontonians treasure the waterfront, and you’ll see why by visiting Harbourfront centre. Open year-round, come for performances of dance, literature readings, and concerts by artists from around the world.
- Hip, trendy, and totally cool: that’s Toronto’s Queen Street West neighbourhood. If your style veers toward multicoloured Mohawks, high fashion, or a bit of both, this is the most eclectic shopping in the city.
- Ask anyone. You can’t get much more Canadian than our beloved Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Visit the CBC Museum and learn about radio sound effects, see old-time equipment, and be a part of Canada’s heritage.
- The PATH is a subterranean shopping concourse that weaves its way for more than 27 km (16 miles) beneath Toronto’s downtown core.
- If you prefer bohemian fashions, don’t miss Kensington Market. You’ll have a great time searching for some of the best vintage clothing stores in the city, hidden amid dozens of tiny shops and produce stands in a labyrinth of streets.
Looking for accommodations in Toronto? Make a reservation, at right, or peruse more selected attractions, below.
things to do
The Toronto Zoo is well known for its fabulous activities and the experiences are always memorable.
For those looking for seeking a thrill and the best views of Toronto, the CN Tower is definitely your destination! Not only it is Canada's most celebrated and recognizable icon, it's also one of the world's tallest free standing structures at a height of 553.33m (1,815 ft., 5 inches).
On top of being whisked up in the air with high-speed elevators to four observations levels, the CN Tower offers guests many other attractions - an arcade, shops, 3-D theatre experience and motion theatre ride.
If you're feeling like a sophisticated culinary experience, make reservations to dine at the award-winning CN Tower 360 Restaurant. With market fresh cuisine that features regional ingredients, and a revolving view of 70 miles in every direction on clear days, you can't find more unique dining.
Where the world comes to you! The Largest Chinese Indoor Mall in North America. Open 365 days a year!
Lester B. Pearson International (YYZ)
3111 Convair Drive, Toronto, ON L5P 1B2, Canada
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ)
2 Eireann Quay, Toronto, Ontario M5J 1B7, Canada
Ontario M5J 3A6 Canada
Delta Toronto East
Ontario M1T 3G2 Canada
Ontario L3R 0A3 Canada