The Stay More. Get More. Fall Offer is available for stays between September 15 and November 30, 2014. Booking starts as of September 9. All offers available only to existing loyalty members and to those who join the program during the promotional period. Membership is free, and anyone can join by enrolling now. Guests must book using a qualifying rate, which is any rate except airline crew, tour operator/group, specially negotiated, Delta Friends and Family rates or rates offered through opaque booking channels; refer to https://www.deltahotels.com/Delta-Privilege/Qualifying-Rates for the complete list of qualifying rates. A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that may occur. Applicable to new bookings only, group bookings and all corporate travel.
ELIGIBILITY TO OBTAIN THE 10% AIR CANADA FLIGHT DISCOUNT (PROMOTIONAL CODE).
Guests who have completed a reservation at any participating Delta hotel or resort property in Canada between September 9 and November 30, 2014, midnight PST (the “Promotional Period”) for a stay between September 15 and November 30, will receive an e-mail from Delta, which will include their unique, one-time use only Promotional Code within 72 hours. To qualify for the Promotional Code, the Delta hotel or resort property reservation must be completed: (i) online through aircanada.com; (ii) online at deltahotels.com; or (iii) via Delta’s loyalty number at 1-888-321-DELTA (3358). The issuance of the Promotional Code by Delta will end concurrently with the Promotional Period. A $200 cancellation fee will be charged by Delta if the hotel reservation is cancelled after the Air Canada flight is booked using the Promotional Code. To avoid the $200 hotel cancellation fee, proof must be provided that both the Delta hotel reservation and the Air Canada flight booking are both cancelled.
To take advantage of the one-time use only 10% Promotional Code offer, booking and purchase must be made exclusively on aircanada.com using the Promotional Code included in the email for domestic travel within Canada only for travel to be completed by December 15, 2014. The Promotional Code can be applied to the purchase of certain eligible base fares (excluding taxes and surcharges) on flights operated by Air Canada or under the Air Canada Express brand. Promotional Code is only valid on the purchase of the following fares: Flex, Latitude or Executive lowest/flexible fares for flights originating from Canada only. Codeshare flights are excluded. The Promotional Code is valid for one-time use only, is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other Air Canada offers or promotions. Please note that the Promotional Code applies to undiscounted published fares. Some of our previously discounted fares, while not eligible for the promotion, may be lower than the final price of the undiscounted fare to which the promotion applies. The Promotional Code can only be used for new bookings only. In order to qualify as a new booking, the booking must have been created for the first time with a new booking reference number during the eligible booking period of the offer. Any booking made prior to September 15, 2014 that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the offer period will not be considered a new booking and will not be eligible for the offer. This offer does not apply to multi-city itineraries. The Promotional Code is for personal use only and may not be redistributed or sold or redeemed for cash, or otherwise used for commercial or personal gain, other than for the purpose for which it is intended. Air Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotional Code at its discretion at any time. Offer may be used for up to nine (9) passengers travelling on the same itinerary on the same reservation.
ELIGIBILITY TO OBTAIN THE 50% OFF STAY COUPON. Delta Privilege members must stay a minimum of two times at any participating Delta hotel or resort property in Canada between September 15 and November 30, 2014, midnight PST (the “Promotional Period”) in order to be eligible to receive a validation code that is redeemable for 50% off a future stay, valid Friday, Saturdays or Sundays between December 1, 2014, and May 15, 2015 (the “Redemption Period”). The 50% off a future stay is only available to existing Delta Privilege members and to those who join the program during the promotional period. Membership is free, and anyone can join by enrolling now. To qualify for the validation code, the eligible Delta hotel or resort property reservation must be completed: (i) online through aircanada.com; (ii) online at deltahotels.com; or (iii) via Delta’s loyalty number at 1-888-321-DELTA (3358). Members must stay on a qualifying rate, which is any rate except airline crew, tour perator/group, specially negotiated and Delta Friends and Family rates or rates offered through opaque booking channels ; refer to https://www.deltahotels.com/Delta-Privilege/Qualifying-Rates for the complete list of qualifying rates. A stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that may occur. Applicable to new bookings, group bookings and all corporate travel.
Fulfillment: Delta Privilege members who have completed the two-time stay requirement during the Promotional Period will be e-mailed a unique, one-time validation code from Delta, in the form of a certificate, at the e-mail address provided: i) in their Delta membership profile for booking at deltahotels.com or Delta’s loyalty number; or ii) at the time of booking through aircanada.com. This validation code can be used towards 50% off a future stay, valid on weekends (Friday to Sunday), during the Redemption Period only. Members are to print this e-mailed certificate once received and present it at the time of check-in during the Redemption Period, December 1, 2014–May 15, 2015; no exceptions. If members or guests fail to provide this proof of coupon at time of check- in, the Delta Rate of the Day will be applied. To update your membership profile, ensuring Delta has your most recent e-mail address on file, click here.
Transferring your certificate: Members may transfer a certificate containing a validation code so that friends, family or colleagues can benefit by receiving 50% off a future stay during the Redemption Period; however, benefits of the Delta Privilege program will not apply, nor will the guest receive stay/ night credit. All guests must present the validation code in the printed e-mail at the time of reservation and the time of check-in at the property to be eligible to receive the discount. Failing to provide this proof will result in the hotel’s applying the Delta Rate of the Day to the reservation; no exceptions.
Redemption of certificate: Members who stay two, four, six, eight, ten and twelve times during the Promotional Period are eligible to receive an e-certificate containing a unique validation code to be used towards 50% off a future weekend stay during the Redemption Period. Any validation code not redeemed by May 15, 2015, will be considered forfeited. The validation code provided on the e-mailed certificate is for one-time use only. The printed certificate has no value and cannot be redeemed for cash. The certificate is transferable and can only be used one time during the Redemption Period.
To redeem 50% off a stay, members must book a reservation either through the loyalty number at 1-888-321-DELTA (3358) or on-line at deltahotels.com. Instructions on how to use the promotional code for booking will be provided in the e-mailed certificate. The validation code must be provided at the time of reservation and surrendered at the time of check-in at the selected Delta property. No walk-ins will be accepted. If no certificate is presented at the time of check-in, the Delta Rate of the Day will be applied. A major credit card is required at time of reservation and check-in. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Valid at any participating Delta properties, based on availability only.
Participating Delta Properties and Room Details Participating properties include any Delta Hotels and Resorts branded property, excluding Delta Banff and Delta Whistler Village Suites.
The 50% off discount applies to the room rate only (including taxes) for up to three nights for any category of room or suite. The discount cannot be applied towards food, parking, alcohol or additional incidental charges. Valid for a maximum of two occupants. Additional occupants are subject to additional charges.
The Promotion and the Delta Privilege Program
All terms and conditions associated with the Delta Privilege program apply to this promotion. To view the complete list of loyalty terms and conditions, please click here.
All offers not valid with any other offer, promotion or discount.
Contest Rules & Regulations:
Delta Hotels “500,000 Aeroplan Miles” Giveaway
1. Eligibility: Delta Hotels “500,000 Aeroplan Miles” Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of Canada who have reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Delta Hotels Limited (herein referred as “Delta” or “Sponsor”), Aimia Canada Inc. (hereinafter, “Aeroplan”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates, media partners, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they are domiciled) of any of the aforementioned employees and persons with whom any of the aforementioned employees are domiciled are not eligible to enter the Contest. Subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase necessary.
2. Sponsor and Administrator: Delta, the head office of which is located at 77 King Street W., Suite 2300, Toronto, Ontario, M5K 1G8.
3. Prize Supplier: Aeroplan is a prize supplier and is not responsible for collection of the entries or the conduct of the draw.
4. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. Timing: The Contest begins on Monday September 15, 2014 at 12:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”). Submissions will be accepted until Sunday November 30, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT (the “Contest Period”). Delta is the official timekeeper of the Contest.
6. How to Enter: During the Contest Period, enter the Contest by using one of the three methods (“Entry Method”) listed below. Participants are welcome to submit , different photos, as additional entries into the Contest, however there is a limit of one submission per email address per day. Multiple entries per day by a unique participant will count as one (1) entry.
Facebook: Visit www.facebook.com/DeltaHotels and click on the 500,000 Aeroplan Miles Giveaway Contest tab, complete the entry form and/ upload one (1) photo that demonstrates how you would use a grand prize of 500,000 Aeroplan Miles. You will be required to provide an email address, your name and your city/province of residence to participate. All entries are final upon submission. Please do not submit the same photo more than once. Participants are not required to pay or give any consideration in order to participate. Void where prohibited.
Twitter: Enter via your Twitter account by submitting a photo and/or word response demonstrating how you would use a grand prize of 500,000 Aeroplan Miles. Your tweet must include the hashtag #Win500K and @DeltaHotelsLtd (the “Twitter Hashtag”). In order to be eligible to use this Entry Method, you must also be following Sponsor’s Twitter feed, @DeltaHotelsLtd. Any photo on Twitter tagged with the Twitter Hashtag may be eligible for this Sweepstakes subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Use of the Twitter Hashtag constitutes your unconditional acceptance to these Official Rules.
Instagram: Enter via your Instagram account by submitting a photo and caption demonstrating how you would use a grand prize of 500,000 Aeroplan Miles. Your submission must include the hashtag #Win500K and @DeltaHotelsLtd (the “Instagram Hashtag”). Any photo tagged with the Instagram Hashtag on Instagram may be eligible for the Sweepstakes subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. By using the Instagram Hashtag in connection with your Instagram post, you are acknowledging and agreeing that Sponsor has the right to stream your post through the Instagram API or otherwise use your post as set forth in these Official Rules.
All Entries must: 1) Include an answer demonstrating how you would use a grand prize of 500,000 Aeroplan Miles by text or a photo as outlined above. If a photo is submitted, the entrant’s photo must be (i) an original photo; (ii) taken or created by entrant; 2) the original creation of the entrant and solely owned by entrant; 3) not have won previous awards; 4) not have been previously published and 5) not infringe any third party rights.
All entries must not include any unauthorized third party intellectual property, general property or products. An Entry cannot defame or infringe the intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or person’s personal or proprietary rights. An Entry may not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory, profane or pornographic; promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains trademarks owned by others; contains any personal identification (other than as provided on the entry form); contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law.
Entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be immoral, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void. Modification of an existing work does not qualify as original. In order to be entered into the Sweepstakes, contestants must comply with the instructions for each Entry Method outlined above. Each Entry must be complete and meet all criteria set forth in these Official Rules to be eligible. Once submitted, an Entry cannot be deleted, canceled, or modified.
By submitting an entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the entry to be posted on www.facebook.com/DeltaHotels; deltahotels.com; in e-mails from Sponsor; and on Sponsor’s social network channels (including, but not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest), and as Sponsor otherwise sees fit in Sponsor’s promotional programs. Entrant understands that entries may also be shared by other Facebook users. Entrant is hereby granting Sponsor an unlimited license to use the entry in any form or manner and allowing Sponsor the right to alter or amend the entry. Entrant will not object to any use by Sponsor of the entry and is waiving all moral rights associated with the entry.
7. Winner Determination and Notification: Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Submissions will be reviewed and evaluated for eligibility by a Delta Hotels Limited representative based on criteria listed above, for one (1) grand prize ("Grand Prize") consisting of five hundred thousand (500,000) Aeroplan Miles available to be won.
Decision of the winner will be final. Entries will be compiled and a winner determined at the end of the Contest Period via random draw. The entrant selected as the winner will be notified by the Contest administrator via email. The winner will be announced on or around December 5, 2014. To be declared the winner, the selected entrant must (a) correctly answer a skill-testing question without mechanical aid; and (b) within the specified timeline, return signed declaration and release forms, in which (among other things): he/she (i) confirms compliance with these rules; (ii) acknowledges acceptance of the prize as awarded; (iii) releases the Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability in connection with this Contest, participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of either the selected entrant’s name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsors in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. Entrants are bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are final.
8. Winner Requirements: If the potential winner: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return the properly executed documents within the specified time; (c) cannot or does not accept the prize as awarded for any reason; and/or (d) does not otherwise comply with these rules; then he/she may be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to a prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible entries (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new selected entrant). Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner’s name, city, province, likeness, photo, entry, and/or prize information in connection with the Contest for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. The winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the entry and that Sponsor in its sole discretion shall have the right to refrain from using the entry. Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder.
9. Prize: 500,000 Aeroplan Miles will be credited to the winner’s Aeroplan account approximately four (4) to six (6) weeks after the Contest draw date. If you are not an Aeroplan member, you can visit the Aeroplan website (www.aeroplan.com) and enroll today. Aeroplan membership is free. Offer is non-transferable. Other restrictions may apply. Aeroplan Miles have no cash value but are redeemable under the Aeroplan Program for flights and other rewards. The retail value of rewards obtained using Aeroplan Miles will vary depending on the Aeroplan reward schedules and other factors, details of which may be found at www.aeroplan.com. Aeroplan Miles may be redeemed only in accordance with the Aeroplan Program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice. Full terms and conditions of the Aeroplan Program are available on-line at www.aeroplan.com.
10. Release: By entering the Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Aeroplan, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right subject to the approval of the Régie des alcohols, des courses et des jeux in Québec to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest and Contest Rules, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
12. Personal Information. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to the collection, use and disclosure by the Sponsor or its authorized agents of the entrant’s personal information provided through the entry form for the purpose of carrying out the Contest and delivering a Prize. Personal information may be transferred to third parties that are retained by the Sponsor to perform storage, management and other similar functions, subject to the laws applicable to the protection of personal information and the Sponsor’s internal policies regarding personal information. Files containing personal information will be kept at the Sponsor’s or its service provider’s offices or on their servers and employees who require access to personal information in order to fulfil their job requirements will have access to these files. To the extent provided by applicable law, the individuals concerned may request access to the file containing their personal information and the correction of such information by contacting the Sponsor at 77 King Street W., Suite 2300, Toronto, Ontario, M5K 1G8.
13. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable messages or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Content.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK. YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO FACEBOOK. THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL BE USED TO ADMINISTER THE CONTEST.
®Delta Hotels and Resorts. All rights reserved.
®Air Canada and Air Canada Express are registered trademarks of Air Canada, used under license.
®Aeroplan and the Aeroplan logo are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.
There are lots of places where you can book a Delta Hotels and Resorts rate on the web, but you'll always find our BEST rate right here on deltahotels.com.
We even guarantee it. Find a better Delta Hotels and Resorts rate anywhere other than at Deltahotels.com, and we'll not only match it we'll give you a 10% discount too.
Here's how it works: Book your reservation on Deltahotels.com. If you are able to find a better Deltahotels.com rate on any other website, simply call 1-877-443-4860 and we will honour our best rate guarantee. There's no need to book the better rate, because once confirmed, we're going to give you that rate anyway plus discount it by 10%. As with all great things, certain terms & conditions may apply.