Room rates vary by date. Look for dates with $ for the lowest prices.
Meeting Planners who book and actualize a meeting between August 1, 2015 and January 31, 2016 with associatedroom nights, can earn up to 100,000 Aeroplan® Miles!
• 15 — 29 Room Nights = 7,500 Aeroplan Miles
• 30 — 74 Room Nights = 15,000 Aeroplan Miles
• 75 — 149 Room Nights = 25,000 Aeroplan Miles
• 150 — 249 Room Nights = 50,000 Aeroplan Miles
• 250+ Room Nights = 100,000 Aeroplan Miles
• 15% discount on AV retail pricing
• One complimentary room night per 35 guest rooms booked
• One VIP complimentary upgrade for meeting facilitator or special guest
* Offer is available at participating hotels only and valid on new meetings booked starting August 1, 2015 and actualized by January 31, 2016. Room nights must be in conjunction with a meeting. Aeroplan Miles will be awarded once the booking has been actualized. **Audio visual discount through Freeman Audio Visual applies to new business only, not to business already booked; does not apply to Federal Government business or to customers already benefiting from a discount from Freeman. Offer only applies to equipment rental portion of charges, not on labour or other associated charges.
Government employees, officials, employees of state-owned or state-controlled entities or “SOEs” and those acting on behalf of government agencies, departments and SOEs booking an event on behalf of their employing entity, as well as third-party commercial intermediaries booking on behalf of a non-U.S. governmental entity or SOE are not eligible to participate.
®Aeroplan and the Aeroplan logo are registered trademarks of Aimia Canada Inc.