Ask about Edmonton family activities at our Front Desk
We treat young travelers with the courtesy and respect they deserve during their stay, while offering a wide range of services and amenities that parents are sure to appreciate.
- Children 17 and under stay free with a parent or guardian.
- Children 6 and under eat free from the children’s menu.
- Children 7–12 eat for half-price from the regular menu or at list price from the children’s menu.
- Children from infants to age 7 receive an age-specific “Kids’ Essentials” kit upon check-in.
- Mini-fridges are located in most rooms and are perfect for snacks and medications.
- Playpens, cribs, high chairs and booster seats are available.
- The Front Desk can provide information on Edmonton family activities, attractions and events.
KidZone rooms ramp up the fun
Travelling with children? Book one of our kid-friendly guest rooms to enhance the fun of a family getaway.
These rooms have a separate area with Twin bunk beds, with each bed having their own TV and DVD player, we even provide the headphones!
Best for Children under 12. We do have a selection of favorite characters children themed bedding for the bunk beds, please ask your reservation agent to review the current options available.