Longest waterslide among hotels in Moncton
With our mineral-water pool that looks out on stunning views of the Petitcodiac River, the Delta Beauséjour makes relaxing easy. Need a bit more excitement? At 150 feet, our waterslide is the longest indoor slide in Moncton. So if you're looking for hotels in Moncton with indoor pools, we have you covered. Here, you can ensure the whole family is happy.
- Health club attendant present when waterslide is open
- Hotel guests only
- Minimum user height of 3 feet, 6 inches or 1.07 metres
- Open-channel flume
- Slide length of 150 feet
- Splash pool depth of 1 foot or 0.3048 metres
Hours of operation:
- Monday to Thursday: Open on request
- Friday: 4:00 PM -10:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Waterslide rules and regulations:
- Sliders must obey all orders given by the attendant.
- Maximum operational load is one person of 300 lbs. (136 kg.).
- Children under 42 inches (1.07 metres) tall are not permitted on the slide.
- Riders must wait for the attendant's start signal before starting the ride.
- Only one rider may enter the flume at a time. Single riders only.
- No bunching or chaining by riders is permitted.
- Sliders must go down feet-first lying on their backs or in a sitting position.
- Sliders must keep arms and hands inside the flume/channel at all times.
- Sliders may not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
- Eyeglasses must be removed prior to entering.
- Swim wear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation is not permitted.
- At the end of the slide, users must obey all instructions by attendant and exit quickly.
- No glass, bottles or food are allowed in the waterslide area.
Caution: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this slide.