Is it any wonder that a city as creative and stylish as Montréal was designated UNESCO City of Design? Places such as the Quartier international, a showcase of modern design, art and architecture at the heart of downtown, testify to Montréal’s avant-garde character.
Explore all that Montreal has to offer with Delta Hotels and Resorts as your home base. A few of our favourite things to do:
- Take the shuttle boat to Parc Jean-Drapeau, offering a unique mix of green space, architecture, history, and a wealth of activities for you to choose from.
- Visit the Montréal Biodôme, which comprises four Ecosystems (Tropical Rainforest, Laurentian Maple Forest, Gulf of St. Lawrence, and Sub-Polar Regions), over 4,800 animals from 230 different species, and 750 plant types.
- When you exit the Biodôme, look up to the sky and you will undoubtedly see the Montréal Tower rising above the Olympic site (most of which was built for the 1976 Summer Games).
- Take the funicular-type elevator to the top of the tallest inclined tower in the world and enjoy the three observation floors.
- Local tip: Travel the city by Métro, which easily services downtown and beyond.
Looking for accommodations in Montreal? Delta Hotels and Resorts has the Delta Montréal. They are perfectly-equipped to meet your needs. Book a reservation, at right, or explore more attractions below.
things to do
Québec H3A 1J7 Canada