Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions form the basis of participation and will govern the use of the Delta Hotels and Resorts D2b Small Business Program. Each company (“Company”) using D2b must read and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior to using the D2b Program. If clarification or further information is needed, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Company should appoint an authorized representative of the Company as the account manager for the Company’s D2b account (“Travel Manager”). The Travel Manager shall serve as the Company’s primary contact. The Travel Manager must provide the D2b web address (to be provided by Delta Hotels and Resorts to the Travel Manager) to all travellers. Neither the Travel Manager nor any other traveller may provide the D2b web address to anyone outside the Company.
- The Company is responsible for ensuring that the Travel Manager as well as all travellers who use D2b comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company will earn 10% off the best available rate (BAR) in the first year at participating Delta hotels and resorts. The discount applies only to the BAR rates and will not apply to any other rates that may appear on the D2b website or to which the traveller may otherwise have access.
- The best available rate (BAR) is the applicable rate based on the arrival/departure and length-of-stay pattern for specific dates of stay (and is unique to the time of purchase). BAR rates are unrestricted, non-qualified rates, and exclude discount or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including, but not limited to, membership, corporate or government rates, promotional rates, group rates, packages or other unpublished rates, and rates available on "opaque" websites.
- Groups requiring ten and/or more guest rooms per night, meetings and events may not be booked through D2b. For group inquiries, please visit www.deltahotels.com/meetings-events
- D2b has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Delta Hotels and Resorts decides to terminate it, with or without notice. Delta Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change any of the Terms and Conditions, rules or benefits at any time at its sole discretion.
- Delta Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to terminate the right of an individual traveller or the right of the Company should Delta Hotels and Resorts, at its sole discretion, determine that the Terms and Conditions have been violated, or that the D2b Program is being used for purposes other than for which it is intended, or for any other reason that Delta Hotels and Resorts deems appropriate.
- D2b rates are net non-commissionable. These rates will not be available in the GDS.